Congratulations to all the winners of the Canterbury Coastguard Annual Awards Night for 2018:
- “Good on ya, Mate!” Award – Jamie Breeze
- Fundraising Award – Dion Reardon
- Skippers Award – Kirsty Thompson
- Ultimate Savings Award – Peter Wilson
Skipperof the Year – Patrick Lewis
- Steele Award – Richard Landon-Lane
- The CRC Award – Peter Wilson
- Red Cross Award – Carolyn Tapley
- Leadership Award – Paul Coleman
- Operational Crew of the Year – Joel Churcher
- Trainee Crew of the Year – Dan Fishkin
We also recognised the hard work that certain individuals have contributed to Coastguard Canterbury over the last 12-months.
- Joel Churcher – For 95.5% Training Night Attendance
- Patrick Lewis – For Attending 17 After Hours Call-Outs
- Kirsty Thompson – For Contributing 181.5 Volunteer Hours Behind the scenes.
Click Here to Meet the crew to find out more about our crew.
A huge thanks to all of our Sponsors for the Coastguard Canterbury Annual Awards for 2018.
Fab Plastics donated two trophies to our event to appreciate some of the hours that individuals donate to Coastguard Canterbury.
Thanks to Trenches Bar, Restaurant & Functions for hosting our event.
Thanks to all of the Crew for your support over the last year and to those not mentioned above you are all part of the one team.